Dare To Dream is all about exploring how truly amazing and fulfilling life can be, if only we would dare to dream – for how can you follow your dreams if you do not dare to dream in the first place?
It is a book which explores the concepts and really brings them to life through sharing the experiences of 17 diverse people from around the globe who dared to dream. Each author shares their own experiences – the highs, the lows, the obstacles, and the eventual triumphs, in a way which seeks both to inspire us as to what it possible, and to motivate us to keep going and to achieve it.
By reading them all, the book becomes greater than the sum of its parts, as the various experiences and lessons resonate across chapters, reinforcing in surprising ways, and build within the reader the desire, the will, the commitment to Dare To Dream.
Dare to Dream offers a collection of beautiful stories and powerful perspectives from a wide variety of authors. This book shows us how the human spirit can shine through a myriad of challenges and how we each can develop the courage to live our dreams.
– Marci Shimoff- #1 NY Times bestselling author, Happy for No Reason and Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul
Every person has secret desires and dreams and yet not all go after or feel worthy of achieving those dreams. This book is amazing. It’s for anyone and everyone that has that calling, whisper and nudge and yet doesn’t always listen. Dare To Dream will inspire you to not only listen, but to follow through. The dreams fulfilled, the wishes spoken and the footsteps taken to ultimately be standing right in the midst of your dream is what this book will motivate you to do! Inspiring, empowering and touching. Every author will convince you that it’s your time to Dare to Dream!
– Anna Pereira & Shari Alyse – Founders, The Wellness Universe
Dare to Dream is an authentic and inspiring collection of stories that will help you go for your biggest goals. Authors offer their experience, awareness, and wisdom with a collective mission to help you heal and transform your life.
– Divya Parekh – Influence Architect & Positioning Advisor, 9-Time #1 International Best-Selling Author
This excellent book powerfully communicates stories of courageous healing in a personal, relevant and focused way. Anyone seeking to break out of old patterns, up-level their life or embark on a new life adventure will find guidance, inspiration and heart in this book.
– Anthony McMorran – Mindfulness Coach + Yoga Teacher.
I often encourage people to open up their hearts and minds to the possibilities which life can offer them, and I was delighted to read Dare To Dream which resonates strongly with this approach. It is a well-written, easy to read collection of powerful stories and life lessons, which really encourage you to think and, when acted upon, have the power to be truly life-changing.
– Joseph P Ghabi, CEO of Soul Vision Awakening
Dare To Dream is an inspirational collection of wisdom from people that have the power to help many of us transform and transcend the difficulties that we face on a day to day basis. The structure allows for quick doses of inspiration on a daily basis and will help many people.
– Muneer Al Busaidi – International best selling author and peak performance strategist
For years, decades even by now, I have lived and advocated a simple yet very difficult philosophy: life is too short to be miserable at work, so find a job you enjoy. In Dare To Dream, this philosophy is given life in myriad ways by people from so many walks of life. And it doesn’t just apply to your job, but to your whole life. This volume will provide you with encouragement, self-reflection, determination, and perhaps most of all, hope, no matter where you are in life.
– Darren Kirby – Author of “Northwoods Cooking Series“ and “The Best Tent Camping Guide: From Novice To Expert”
This book is full of raw, emotional, powerful, inspiring stories which prove that we can overcome any adversity in life.
– Lisa Miriam Cherry – Editor “Story From A Yogic Heart”
Dare to Dream is not only a good book, it’s a way of life. There are some great examples in these stories of how to live outside the box that so many people are stuck in. If you want more from life, you should read this book.
– David Alan Arnold – Helicopter Cameraman of The Deadliest Catch and Author of Help From Above
Every single problem that the world faces will only be solved by those who dare to dream. This book is full of inspirational stories and step by step guides that will stoke deep within you a fire that will fuel your dream that will undoubtedly change the world, starting with your own.
– Mark Bowness – Founder of We Build Tribes
Feeling unfulfilled or unmet in any area of your life? Yet you know, you just sense that there’s more to life than you’ve been experiencing? And you want that “more” and you want it now? Dare to Dream is the answer to your prayers! Buy it! Read it!
– Tom Bird – Best Selling Author of Tom Bird Method Writing Retreats
1. It’s Never Too Late
2. Transformation is a warrior’s path
3. Adversity: Make It Count
4. The Subtleties of Self-Sabotage
5. The Elephant In The Room
6. Life Happens
7. At The Centre Of Your Being
8. Broken Dream
9. I Pressed On: Destigmatizing Depression
10. No Time For Regret
11. Taking Responsibility for our Inner Pain
12. The Power Of Beliefs
13. Pocket More, Stress Less – Simple Pathways to Profit
14. Forgiveness Leads to Peace
15. First Steps Into The Unknown
16. The Solo Search For Sanity
17. Pain Pain Go Away – Don’t Come Back Another Day!